• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hard Decision

• Thread starter Thread starter Mcgregor
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mcgregor

Hey, Im sorry if this post is not suitable for this string, but its my first post on the site and im still learning.

Last summer I took my BMQ and SQ courses through the reserves, in meaford (2 platoon C coy :D) and now I want to join the reg force. my problem is, I am not sure what I want to do, I have narrowed it down to infantry or combat engineer. I have read a little about Combat engineer and like MOST of what i read (ie first in last out, try to be in the best shape on the battlefeild). So, my question to all of you, what will be my main duties as a combat engineer? meaning will i be mainly construting roads and bridges, or will I be involved in the actual combat. I am not interested in a position whare I sit back and miss the fight.

Check the threads...I foresee that all will be answered...oooommmmmmm...

Thanks OLeary, and I have been reading the threads for about an hour and a half now.. and its helped a bit.. i have another question, can you specialize in something like explosives? after takeing all basic courses ofcouse

Information on Field Engineers (now Combat Engineers) : http://army.ca/forums/threads/22088.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back