• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

have some questions on how often i'm gone and will i have time for my dogs

armykat21

Inactive
Reaction score
i just have a few questions i'm going med tech i know well i'm on course i can't have any pets. i was woundering how often you guy r deployed over seas  and gone because i would like to have my dogs but i need to decide if it would be better for them if i give them up for adoption or if i will have time for them thanks :cdn:

armykat21 said:
i just have a few questions i'm going med tech i know well i'm on course i can't have any pets. i was woundering how often you guy r deployed over seas  and gone because i would like to have my dogs but i need to decide if it would be better for them if i give them up for adoption or if i will have time for them thanks :cdn:

I can just see it now

"Sir, i cant deploy on XXXXXX tour because i want to spend time with my dogs"  ;D

Jokes asside, if you are single and going into the army, you will be away lots and you dogs will be in someone elses care for a while.  I had someone take care of my dog for me while i was at CFANS for 6 months hoping to have him full time with me after that.  I got to my unit and i am constantly away so i had to give him up.

Why did you ask this question here?

remove dogs, replace with wife, kids, car, hobby, pot farm, meth lab, etc etc.

Then search.  I am sure this has been asked and answered before.

No never mind....I'll answer you.

You will have as much time as you are determined to have.

Back