• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Height/Weight

kincanucks

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Chewy said:
Hi all my problem is that I can either try and join up this summer (I can pass most of the physical running, sit ups, hand strength, and by the time my physical rolls around I should be able to squeeze by on the Push ups) Or do a military Co-op in my fifth year of high school. I'm 6'7" 299lbs 32.5% body fat and currently in grade twelve. And will most likley make the military my profession. The problem is that I don't know wether I should go or stay home and work out extremely hard over the summer ??? :-\

Was that lose weight and work out?

I think you are kinda tiny for 6'7".

Im 260 and 6'3" 14%.......

Just run your ass off this summer. At 32% the weight is just waiting to fall off you. By tweaking your diet and running your ass off you'll be fighting fit in no time.

You're a big dude, but BeadWindow is right. Dont eat so many carbs, starches and sugar, and try to do 30-45 mins of cardio at least twice a day.

Another thing to keep in mind - the express test you are doing to get into the army is quite possibly the easiest physical test in the army. So if you struggle with it, you have a lot of work to do.

If you are going combat arms - Infantry especially - you need to be able to do three things - Run - pushups and chinups.

Oh - I'm a big guy too - 6'3" 240 - but my bf is pretty low. It can be done - eat less, run more - drink water.

well I'm 5ft 6" 122lbs biggest man of you all, lol i wish

7'3'' 400 LBs and I carry the skulls of my defeated enemies around for use as drinking mugs.

SKOOOOAAL

6'0 & 160lbs -- very little body fat, i should go get tested for that..

Che said:
7'3'' 400 LBs and I carry the skulls of my defeated enemies around for use as drinking mugs.

SKOOOOAAL

Pfft....i use chest cavaties for drinking vessels. No mere skull holds enough fluid to satisfy me.

I'll be launching jets by hand in St.John's NL if anyone is interested in seeing a real monster of a man! And pffft to you both, have you mortals ever heard of a barrell.  ::)

Just measured my body fat using my magic machine and I'm actually...in the negatives, yes that's right...thnk about that one.

And I shot up 5 inches since I last posted, and I've switched to using empty sea-containers to shoot screech out of....
Did I mention I invented the doorknob

Funny thing the internet is...

6'0 200lbs.

Everyone is different.  It depends on the size of your frame.  It's probably better to be lighter.

I'm 6'0 235lbs but everyone who looks at my is like your only 190 ;D but i used to be like 250 i stopped drinking pop all together an just drank water and bam i lost 15lbs.

6'2 and 175 lbs. Body fat? No idea. I am not sure I'd want to be heavier...rather, leaner.

I'm only 5'3 and 115Lbs I'm sure I have a good amount of body fat

I am 5'10 and 220. I have no problem doing physical activities. I am built for playing football, and that's what I do. I look like I am only 175 lbs, I gained a lot of weight when I started lifting weights on a regular basis.

Back