• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How "In-Touch" are you with fellow Canadians? Take the online QUIZ!

10 out of 20. I'm happy to report that it appears I do not share the same views as the majority of sheeple in this country on certain key issues.

12/20 for me.  Although I admittedly answered the questions to the best of my ability, not how I personally felt about them.

Wow, I got 19 out of 20 tonight... Now who would've thought that us crazy Albertans like to fish?

8 out of 20... who would think... that Quebec beats out BC for decriminalizing pot :O

7 out of 20... it's probably because I'm from Alberta...And it can tell, so it just shrugs off my answers whether I was right or not and gave me the few I got to make people think I'm not 'into" Canada...

Eastern run website...mutter, mumble, swearing under breath...

Joe.

Joe_McSweeney said:
7 out of 20... it's probably because I'm from Alberta...

12 out of 20 from High Level (if anyone even knows where this is)
Thought I would do better. I am going to use a similar excuse... It's because I am from a small "isolated" community in Alberta...seeing as it is the most northern town in Alberta we miss out on a lot. Sounds like a good excuse to me.   ;D

Maybe I will just chalk it up as a loss and learn more about this glorious country.

13 out of 20. Great quiz to take, and a lot of good information to absorb.

Only 6/20 in Winnipeg.....
I think I'll probably score highter after basic....

8 out of 20 :p
There wasn't any questions about the CF in it.....that would of been interesting to hear the public view in a survey form.

Question #3: What do Canadians believe will fix health care?

Answer: More money.

Yup, I am GLADLY out of touch with most Canadians. 

Back