• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Idiot at over 299km/hr.

krustyrl

Inactive
Reaction score
This "Darwin " candidate really needs to GTFO outta my health plan.!  I cannot imagine the guilt of an innnocent driver who were to run this retard over if he were to spill the bike at those speeds.  :rage:
Check the report and video.
Seems like the LEO's have the bike in custody and the driver refused to appear for questions.

http://blogs.canoe.ca/ent/general/speed-demon-shoots-video-travelling-at-299-kmh/

Agreed this crap happens alot on the hiway between Fredericton and Oromocto.

fraserdw said:
Agreed this crap happens alot on the hiway between Fredericton and Oromocto.

And Halifax to the Valley.. And anywheres in the world where there are open highways.  I absolutely HATE, and I dont use that world lightly, drivers who put their own high before others  lives. 

krustyrl said:
Seems like the LEO's have the bike in custody and the driver refused to appear for questions.

It was his mommy's bike.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/04/19/19655601.html

People like that should be forced to buy their own, non-publicly supported, health insurance...

MM

medicineman said:
People like that should be forced to by their own, non-publicly supported, health insurance...

MM

Aw MM why should he be made to force my nonpublic supported health premium's up?

PMedMoe said:
Hopefully Mommy whoops his ***.  ::)

That should definitely happen, but I have a better solution.

Since Mommy won't turn in her little darling, Mommy should be charged with the offences...and the motorcycle should be subject to a televised meeting with a vehicle crusher.  Let's see if that helps her remember who borrowed her motorcycle.

my72jeep said:
Aw MM why should he be made to force my nonpublic supported health premium's up?

People that manage to survive stuff like that tend to be a burden to the taxpayer...and there are more than enough of those.  Most people's health premiums are based on health and behaviours - if you're engaging in high risk behaviours to both yourself and to others, why should we the tax payers have to pay for it?  Or, you could go to the health minister and ask why it is people's provincial health insurance premiums aren't based on their present health and lifestyle behaviours...but that would probably send alot of folks over the edge.

MM

I would like to put dashcam in my car and record the morons driving in and out of Borden.  The base has turned two roads into one way and now people think they are on Hwy 400.  The speed limit is still 60 but that doesn't seem to mater and then there are the illegal lane changes. :facepalm: 

PMedMoe said:
Hopefully Mommy whoops his ass.  ::)

I'm not sure if the loophole still exists but before a parent would be the primary owner/driver of a bike and the young male who lives in the house is registered as a "secondary driver".

FlyingDutchman said:
I am impressed by the speed, but damn that was stupid.

I'm not impressed by the speed, he was driving a Yamaha R1 and it's within a liter bike's (motorcycle ~>1000cc) capability.  Agree with yourself and others regarding the stupidity of his actions. The old saying - if you want to race, take it to the track.

Back