• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Increase owned equipment proficiency.

crooks.a

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if the "Increase owned equipment proficiency by 20%" incentive is a permanent or one time reward.

By that I mean, if I purchase it now, will it only increase my owned equipment proficiency by 20%, or will all of the equipment I buy in the future also start out at 20%?

Unless it specifies for a time period, I would assume it means it's permanent.

It's permanent, but only for the equipment you currently have on your card. So the longer you wait, the more it'll give you. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
It's permanent, but only for the equipment you currently have on your card. So the longer you wait, the more it'll give you. :)
By on my card, do you mean equipment I own, or equipment that is available from the QM?

Everything you've bought at least once will show up in Training and will get the 20%. If you've never bought the item, its not on your training list and will not get affected by the incentive increase.

Okay. Thanks. I think that I may grab the 20% one soon, and then save the incentive when I get in to increasing it for a whole level.

Back