• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Iraqi insurgents use children in bombing

eurowing

Inactive
Reaction score
Posted IAW fair dealings act (I hope)

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070320203409.spj83omw&show_article=1

quote "Children used in suicide bombing.

Insurgents in Iraq detonated an explosives-rigged vehicle with two children in the back seat after US soldiers let it through a Baghdad checkpoint over the weekend, a senior US military official said Tuesday.
The vehicle was stopped at the checkpoint but was allowed through when soldiers saw the children in the back, said Major General Michael Barbero of the Pentagon's Joint Staff.

"Children in the back seat lowered suspicion. We let it move through. They parked the vehicle, and the adults ran out and detonated it with the children in the back," Barbero said." end quote

There is no punishment severe enough for those terrorists. Unbelievable.

sickening.....i think this article should be read by every civilian who dosnt agree with the Iraq/Afganistan wars
then they will understand why we are there, and if they have any heart at all would back the troops

I don't know if this is an issue or not but if you follow the link and scroll right to the bottom the copyright is dated 2005.

i think thats the copyright for there name not for the story, could be mistaken not sure
but not really that important i dont think, the storey is still pretty f'd up and the fact still remains they did it dosnt matter when

Sigop2004 said:
I don't know if this is an issue or not but if you follow the link and scroll right to the bottom the copyright is dated 2005.

Good eyes.

I don't think it IS an issue in this instance - but it's certainly worth noting.

Roy

Using kids in bombing? Yes, and they will continue to do so.

Just remember all, they don't think like us and do NOT have the western style morals we take for granted for our kids and other things we hold close to our hearts.

They are more than 500 years behind the times in the way they think and live, and now with modern technology. Yes be afraid. It can happen where you live too!

We find it sickening for children to be used in such a spineless manner, and they see it simply as the kids as tools to get to us. Nothing more. Cold hearted savages commiting cold blooded MURDER against the youth and future of their nation!

War is war, and they'll hit any new lows to strike back.

When I was there, we avoided kids at all costs, it saves them and us.

Cheers from a happier place,

Wes

The article is current and is also on SOMNIA.  I'm still disgusted, not surprised, but disgusted.  Filthy swine.

This isn't "old news".  It was one of the lead items on CTV News this morning.

Back