• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kuma\War, military game based on real life events

D

D-n-A

http://www.kumawar.com
Features
Kuma\War is intense episodic play based on the very same stories rocking the world today. Wherever the war takes our forces, we‘ll put you there.

Each mission includes a video news show with expert analysis and the critical intel you need to understand a world in crisis.
After we report it, you play it - in single-player or online in multi-player, co-op and Red on Blue.
Experience the toughest fighting of the war. Be the 10th Mountain Division hunting Al Qaeda in Afghanistan or the 101st Airborne defeating the Hussein brothers in Iraq.

About Kuma Reality Games
Kuma Reality Games builds re-creations of real-world events using advanced gaming tools. Kuma\War, the first Kuma Reality Game, is a first and third-person tactical squad-based game that provides multiple updates monthly to the consumer‘s computer to reflect unfolding events in the real world. Each month Kuma\War subscribers will receive playable missions, video news shows, extensive intelligence gathered from news sources around the world, and insight from a decorated team of military veterans. Kuma Reality Games, headquartered in New York, New York is a privately held company.

Great, so now reality is totally confused for a viedo game.

"Sergeant, I think what your teaching me is wrong...when I digitally assaulted Tora Bora last year online with my geek-club...."

The game is published by Medium Rare, Inc. They are responsible for such craptacular releases as "Tom Clancy‘s SSN", "The Star Trek Omnipedia", and the Video for the FPS "Star Trek: Klingon" and the ‘interactive‘ movie "Star Trek: Borg". These are all lousy games. Most of their projects have them providing production services for other companies/investors looking to produce a game or interactive cdrom, but I could find no mention of who commissioned this product.... It looks ****ty anyway.

I‘ll stick to Operation Flashpoint and America‘s Army for my gaming thrills. ;)

Tyler

Back