• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Let "The Journey" Begin

BeyondTheNow said:
Don’t go down this path again. For clarity and accuracy to all readers who may not be aware of your earlier posts, or the comments which followed, you weren’t getting “criticized” for saying Cl A’s should get paid. It was being pointed out, very clearly might I add, by multiple users, that the way in which you continued to argue your position without so much as the slightest nod of acknowledgement to those who were trying to shed light on the situation was what was being brought to your attention—it was your overall tone. If you’re going to reference earlier interactions, then please put them in the proper context.

But you are correct in that they are getting paid. A system was established, orders came down and many are (hopefully) happy about that.

It was a bad example to use but what I meant to get across is that right now a lot of policies are not being followed and in some cases changed or will be changed or so we're told.  HRA's are sticklers for making sure paperwork is done before things happen, right now a lot of things are happening and the paperwork will be done later.  A lot of HRA including some of the Sr. NCO's are just waiting for clarification on everything because there is so much confusion.  In some cases there are no messages, just a quick email saying so and so will be on class c until 31 Aug 2020 and that's it. 

stellarpanther said:
It was a bad example to use but what I meant to get across is that right now a lot of policies are not being followed and in some cases changed or will be changed or so we're told.  HRA's are sticklers for making sure paperwork is done before things happen, right now a lot of things are happening and the paperwork will be done later.  A lot of HRA including some of the Sr. NCO's are just waiting for clarification on everything because there is so much confusion.  In some cases there are no messages, just a quick email saying so and so will be on class c until 31 Aug 2020 and that's it.

I typically work as HRA. Obviously unit-dependent, but the OR can only work so fast with the pers that they have in keeping up with new directives as they come. The size of the Regt makes a big difference also.

My OR, for example, is often swamped when everyone is working in the office normally and under standard conditions. We’re far from “normal” or “standard” atm, and on top of things, there aren’t enough supplies to disperse to everyone working from home. Things have happened very quickly and there’ll need to be some catching up at a later time. For now, it’s fair to say that some T’s will need to be left uncrossed and some I’s not dotted.

Back