• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for a Canteen Cup Stand

Arctic Acorn

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get my hand on a canteen cup stand? The local surplus stores don't seem to have them.

Is anyone willing to either sell me a spare one, or direct me to a Canadian company they has online orders. Or, (and I'll just throw this one out) is someone is willing to acquire one for me? I'd be happy to assume all shipping costs. Just think of the good karma that'll buy you!

Thanks.

A.A.  :dontpanic:

If Ron's Army Navy still exists in Dartmouth,they used to carry the Isbit type stove.Not exactly what your looking for ,but close enough.Also try MEC,you might be able to find a small one burner pionner(sp)type stove that is 30 times better than any solid feul stove.(If you don't mind carrying the small increase in weight)

I know there's some solid civvie kit out there, and I do own a whisperlite that I'm very happy with, but I'm trying to be cheap on weight. The canteen cup stand just slips on over the canteen cup, and hexy weighs nothing. Simple and easy.

Unfortunately Ron's Army-Navy doesn't have the selection they used to, and instead of offering decent surplus kit like canteen cup stands and jump rucksack frames they seem to be focussing on their Goth clientele now (i.e. garrison boots, ratty combat pants and trench coats).

:dontpanic:

A.A.

Have you tried your QM? That's where I got mine. They had a load of them.

my CQ has literaly hundreds of them.  they should still be in system.

Can somebody post the NSN so that AA can ask his QM to order them? I don't use them so I don't have the number. Pressure cooker and coleman for me ;D

There's no NSN stamped on it unfortunately, so you'll have to find a supply tech.

Back