• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for a "few good men"

armyguy62

Inactive
Reaction score
I am looking for a few guys I served with in the 80's & 90's. If anyone can point me in the right direction, or give them my email address I would really appreciate it.  I am looking for Neil Munn (from N.B.) Curtis Hoare (from N.S.) and Doug Geddes (from Gimli, Manitoba). **** Neil... please respond, no one believes that you mailed me a 9mm!***
Mark Burgess
s_mark_burgess@hotmail.com

I highly recommend that you remove your email addy from your post.

We get a lot of visitors here and you're opening up a very big invitation to receiving unwanted spam.

If anybody is in the know as to the locations of any of the names you've listed, they could always send you a PM to obtain your email addy.

I'd ask them though, not to send anyone's email addy or details to you unless that other person has approved such -- that's PERSEC stuff.

ArmyVern
The Milnet.ca Staff

Did you serve with my brother,Thomas Todoschuk? He is currwently tasked to TF8-01 and is in Brandon. Mb. He is with the NSE element attached to the 2PPCLI.

Back