• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for militaria

XHighlander

Inactive
Reaction score
i am trying to complete my late father‘s cap badge collection....

i am looking for certain things needed to complete each set..........

Cap Badges (New Issue)
Collar Dogs (New Issue)
Metal Shoulder Titles (New Issue)

such as:

Lorne Scots all i need is a set of Metal Shoulder Titles (New Issue) to complete that set.....

any help would be appreciated :salute:

uhh.... well, the best would be to go to the regimental museums and buy them there

Cap Badges (New Issue)
Collar Dogs (New Issue)

such as:

Governor General‘s Foot Guards all i need is a set of Metal Shoulder Titles (New Issue) to complete that set.....

any help would be appreciated :salute: :cdn:

have tried regimental site......... does not seem to be working right......... unable to contact the regiment :(

Cap Badges (New Issue)
Collar Dogs (New Issue)

such as:

Les Voltigeurs de Quebec all i need is a set of Collar Dogs & Metal Shoulder Titles (New Issue) to complete that set.....

any help would be appreciated :cool:

Originally posted by gryphon664:
[qb] uhh.... well, the best would be to go to the regimental museums and buy them there [/qb]
really. do you think that might work........

come on give me alittle credit.... i have tried all the regimental web site that can find....... some have sent no reply to my requests.... or the e-mail address in no longer in use......

i have come here to inlist the help of the member‘s not to get stupid comments from certain persons who seem to think that big words make them special..... now all said and done

what i am looking for are web-sites, phone numbers.... or any way of getting in touch with regimental kit shops so i can purchase new issue cap badges, shoulder titles & collar dogs

some regiments do not sell certain things to the public only to member‘s of the regiment........

most of the regiments on the east coast don‘t even have web-sites.... only a brigade site....... with no links to the regiments

Back