• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lost medical letter

Copper_Sunrise

Inactive
Reaction score
While it turns out Borden sent me a letter saying I meet the medical requirements but my recruiting centre never received one, apparently my letter was sent to the wrong recruitng centre and no one seems to know where it is.
Now I was just wondering if this letter does not turn up can Borden just send a new one?
And also when my recruiting centre receives the medical clearance approximately how long would it take before I am merit listed (my medical clearance was the last thing I needed to complete my application)?

How long has it been since they sent our your letter?   Remember that your letter goes first class mail, your file itself goes parcel; so it may take a while to get to your CFRC.  

spenco said:
How long has it been since they sent our your letter?   Remember that your letter goes first class mail, your file itself goes parcel; so it may take a while to get to your CFRC.  

It's been over a month and a half now since i received mine, but I also know they sent it to the wrong CFRC because my CFRC said that. They are in the process of tracking it down now but I'm not all that confident.

Back