• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LTD

upandatom

Inactive
Reaction score
So in short, I have two Permanent and Severe disabilities. Totalling over 100%. Mental health (x2 personnel) and my CM are coming to the decision,(along with myself) that working is no longer a viable option. I work high stress, management, and hearing is a requirement and I am at 33% hearing loss(severe and profound) some where about 600-700 DSHL after my last audiogram.

I have looked all over, I have seen some policy that states that it’s paid out to 90% and others stating 75% of prerelease salary.

Is anyone else on this? I am in the middle of changing my release category as well. But 1 month shy of the ten year mark so no Pension. You can send a PM if you wish. My CM is hard to get a hold of at times.

TIA

upandatom said:
So in short, I have two Permanent and Severe disabilities. Totalling over 100%. Mental health (x2 personnel) and my CM are coming to the decision,(along with myself) that working is no longer a viable option. I work high stress, management, and hearing is a requirement and I am at 33% hearing loss(severe and profound) some where about 600-700 DSHL after my last audiogram.

I have looked all over, I have seen some policy that states that it’s paid out to 90% and others stating 75% of prerelease salary.

Is anyone else on this? I am in the middle of changing my release category as well. But 1 month shy of the ten year mark so no Pension. You can send a PM if you wish. My CM is hard to get a hold of at times.

TIA

You will receive 90% of your pre release salary. I was 2 months out from my 10 year mark when released. If you haven't already apply for APSC formerly CIA.  If your out already your 90% will come from VACs IRB if your still in 75% will come from SISIP the other 15% from VACs IRB.

Back