• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mac Macdonald Calgary army base

• Thread starter Thread starter notdead
  • Start date Start date
N

notdead

To be honest i‘m looking for the son of the man mentioned in the subject heading. to be even more honest Mac is not his name. As i was a child at the time i do not know anything but his favoured. His wifes name was Marilyn, and he had two children Adam and Even and a daughter whose name is lost to me. Both him and his wife were acomplished skiers and were, while in Calgary, employed as part time ski patrol personal at a local ski hill.
Mac served in the canadian army in Calgary, Alberta from ( roughly ) ‘84 to ‘88 at which point he was transferd to a Canadian base in Germany (west).
I‘m sorry that i have so little information, and to be honest any information any one might have (apart from the always funny "i know nothing" sort of information) would be a suprise. Thank you in advance even if it‘s for nothing more than your time. I also apologize for the slaphappy grammer and spelling, it‘s late and i‘m one to many drink into the night. : )

Back