• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Magnum Desert Boots

Blackhorse7

Inactive
Reaction score
I know boots are a topic that are done to death, but does anyone have specific experience with the Magnum Amazon 4 boot?  I'm looking at a pair for civvie side wear, and I've always liked their duty line.  Comments?

Blackhorse, I'm wearing a pair of amazon 4 db's as I type.

I've worn their duty line for a couple of years now, in both my jobs, and I love 'em.  I went with the Amazon 4 DB's because the magnum fit is perfect for my feet.  They've held up pretty well to daily wear for the past month or so in KAF, I've put a fair number of miles on them but no humping a ruck for me.  They seem to be holding up as well as all their products have in the past.

Hope this helps, PMT

BLACKHORSE 7- I wear them daily for work down in the LMD. It fits in with my business tactical dress policy and drives the more conservative members of our outfit up the wall! Great boots, they take my orthotics and fit well for wide feet.

Daves sells them and they'll give you the LEO discount.

Noneck

I wore the Amazons during TF3-06, they lasted 3 months of wear and tear .I replaced them with Original SWAT boots as the HITech soles were too thin,you could feel almost every rock you stepped on, not good in the mountains of northern Khandahar province. If I was sitting in KAF they would have been great, but are not a good operational boot.

noneck said:
and drives the more conservative members of our outfit up the wall!

Those are the types who think leather holsters and six-shooters are still the way to go....

Good one Infanteer....but some of those old Colt six shooters were good looking pistols.
Original Swat makes a DB that some troops are wearing. Look like good boots. I wear OS black.

As a Lineman in KAF, I wore the tan Original Swat 9" Classics.  For 5 months, they never let me down.  I got a small tear on the inside of one of the ankles, and did not expand.  (I still wear them around the house doing yard work etc.)  I also wear the 9 " Classic blacks for day to day around work.

2 cents from a new Air Boy...

Back