• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mail theft

Copper_Sunrise

Inactive
Reaction score
I just have a couple questions regarding recruiting centres.

Does the recruiting centre make a copy of any letter they mail to the applicants?

If they do keep a copy do they keep it at the recruiting centre in a secure area?

Who would have access to these documents?

I am asking this because I am concerned about a stolen letter the police seized from a mail thief. The letter is dated the same as one I received from my recruiting centre and when I called my recruiting centre they told me they had no reference to the letter they had mailed me.

Sundborg said:
You best bet is to call the recruiting center and ask.

I called the recruitng centre they were't all that helpful, they just told me to fax them a copy so they would have something on file. I'm more concerned about how the letter went missing.

Does the recruiting centre make a copy of any letter they mail to the applicants?  They are suppose to.

If they do keep a copy do they keep it at the recruiting centre in a secure area? Yes.

Who would have access to these documents?  Recruiting staff only.

kincanucks said:
Does the recruiting centre make a copy of any letter they mail to the applicants?   They are suppose to.

If they do keep a copy do they keep it at the recruiting centre in a secure area? Yes.

Who would have access to these documents?   Recruiting staff only.

Thank you for the response kincanucks this whole situation is quite confusing I hope I get to the bottom of it soon.

Back