• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Marine electrician and Hull tech Prior schooling?

dangerboy

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
583
Points
1,160
Please, start using capitalization when posting.  The blackberry can do it, and it is part of the site guidelines that you agreed to when you registered on this site. 


Army.ca
Mentor 
 

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
721
Points
940
CooperLT said:
ok you know what i dont need to get shit on because of my spelling so i corrected it happy it was i think 2 words in total ive read much worse on here ok

It's not just the spelling.  Posts that use excessive "MSN speak", no capitalization, punctuation, etc are very difficult to read.  I could really care less about a few minor spelling mistakes (but there is spell check).  You might not believe it right now, but proper use of the above-mentioned items will work in your favour in your future in the CF.  Practice makes perfect.  :nod:
 

Scott

Moderator
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
289
Points
980
Enough. 99% of the other people here use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc in their posts - the other 1% are gently informed of the guidelines - until they become assholes and argue with us.

And people wonder why there is sometimes a negative tone towards newbies here. This is a prime example.

CooperLT, you are not the first person to try to rationalize your side of the argument here, we've heard the excuses before. The people who have used them in the past have either gone through the effort of making their posts better or they went away from the site. It's not that hard to put some effort in, consider it, and it will be appreciated.

Scott
Army.ca Staff
 

CooperLT

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
In the future I will correct my spelling are you all happy now? Please stop reminding me to do so and go back to what this topic is about . You all made your point.
 

Scott

Moderator
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
289
Points
980
CooperLT said:
In the future I will correct my spelling are you all happy now? Please stop reminding me to do so and go back to what this topic is about . You all made your point.

There, fixed that for you.

When you're done sulking about being corrected why don't you have a read over this thread again, specifically where you were the one refusing to pick up what people were laying down, and then relax a little bit. Telling people that they've "made their point", in a huff, after failing to even consider it is pretty insulting.

However, from here on out I am just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and go back to reading all but the stricken part of your statement which I quoted. And I am going to save you the inevitable dog pile from the rest of the membership (One that you would be deserving of, by the way) by asking them to keep this on track.

Scott
Army.ca Staff
 

Jarnhamar

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
2,991
Points
1,060
I was just kidding about the rope. This is the Navy, prepare to walk the plank yee land lover  :salute:
 

readytogo

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does anyone know of a journeyman electrician going into this trade (Marine Electrician) and recieving any qualifications or training bypass for it? :cdn:
 

RhumRunner

New Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Recruiting will confer with the CM and DMTE and a prior learning assessment will be done. He MAY get enough credit for some or all of the phases thought on the QL3 (maybe OJT as well).

But if has never worked in the marine environment, it would be good for him to do the whole QL3, even if the academic aspect may seem like a cake walk.
 
Top