• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Maritime Officer Selection Test ( MOST ) - merged

Navy_Pete

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
Hamish Seggie said:
Red crayons are the tastiest ones. Green is second.

lol, for bonus points, could label the red crayon 'starboard' and the green one 'port'.  Getting mars bars spun up is pretty straightforward.

Reaction score
Hello!

I am new here, and will also be writing the MOST next month. Once I confirmed my booking time for the MOST test I was advised to study the following; Math, Memory, Velocity, and understand the terms 'high tide' and 'low tide'. The first three are self-explanatory, but what are they referring to for the last one?

I was also told I scored pretty high on my CFAT, so I'm wondering how different in difficulty it is compared to the MOST? Thanks!

Reaction score
The MOST test was surprisingly easy. I passed! 😁

The best strategy for me was doing the same thing I did for my CFAT - Skip the harder questions that require advanced calculations, and finish the easier questions first (i.e How many turns/blocks does it take to get from point A to B?). Good luck to future applicants for NWO or other Navy officer positions!