• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

May's Contest: Give it to the Staff

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Ok folks, this month's contest is going to be a bit different. It's our opportunity to say a little "thanks" to the Staff who work so hard to keep things running here. The idea is that everyone has up to 5 votes they can cast, and the DS with the most votes at the end of the month will be awarded the CPGear Gift Certificate.

Other than the winner, the final results will not be made public.

I'd encourage people to take a moment and cast their votes based on the commitment, ongoing effort and desire to "better" Milnet.ca that our staff show, and avoid turning it into a popularity contest. There are a lot of excellent candidates, so please - take your time and think it through.

Thanks for participating, and thanks again to the Staff for their continued work - I hope this small token of appreciation helps!

Thanks
Mike

You guys don't get it.  This is April's contest.  Not the month, but the lady: April.  *sheesh*

;D

Captain Sensible said:
You guys don't get it.  This is April's contest.  Not the month, but the lady: April.  *sheesh*

;D
No I still dont get it either  :blotto:

OH HoM you know how it is..... :-*

But to be completely honest the men and women on army.ca kept me from going bonkers quite a few times you included HoM

Imbeault said:
April or May?  :P

Ugh, it's just been one of those month's so far.  :-[

GAP, I think it makes sense to keep the results private, so there won't be any "look who the least popular mod is" type of conversations.

My only critique is that mods who police the more active boards are more likely  to get noticed; those who toil away in the dark nether regions of milnet.ca may not get as many votes.

But thanks for giving us a chance to congratulate the hard-working DS!

That's a nice idea Mike, going to take some time to vote now!

~Rebecca

dapaterson said:
My only critique is that mods who police the more active boards are more likely  to get noticed; those who toil away in the dark nether regions of milnet.ca may not get as many votes.

But thanks for giving us a chance to congratulate the hard-working DS!

They are all one and the same......no hiding in any dark nether regions..... ;D

Mike Bobbitt said:
Ugh, it's just been one of those month's so far.  :-[

GAP, I think it makes sense to keep the results private, so there won't be any "look who the least popular mod is" type of conversations.

Oh...I know, just................

Why are there some mods I don't recognize? Did I get retrograde amnesia and forget they existed, or are some mods just not very active? It's driving me nuts!

Yes, I know, I'm already nuts, but it's a figure of speech. Gimme a break.

Back