• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

medical file at Ottawa... dossier médical à Ottawa vs Class B

csk

Inactive
Reaction score
Bonjour,
Y a-t-il quelqu'un qui peut me dire où je peux trouver la directive concernant un dossier médical et un class B?

Ça fait plus de 19 mois que mon dossier est à Ottawa.
Techniquement mon contrat se termine en 31 mars 2016.
Selon plusieurs personnes, on ne peut pas couper un class B si le dossier médical est en évaluation... MAIS je voudrais avoir la directive officielle.

Je me fais référer à plusieurs médecins, mais rien n’avance.
Présentement, je suis sur Garn Mtl.

just to make it short,
does anyone know any CANFORGEN or anything else that say about class B cut up and medical file?
technically, they should accommodate, right?

thx

csk said:
Bonjour,
Y a-t-il quelqu'un qui peut me dire où je peux trouver la directive concernant un dossier médical et un class B?

Ça fait plus de 19 mois que mon dossier est à Ottawa.
Techniquement mon contrat se termine en 31 mars 2016.
Selon plusieurs personnes, on ne peut pas couper un class B si le dossier médical est en évaluation... MAIS je voudrais avoir la directive officielle.

Je me fais référer à plusieurs médecins, mais rien n’avance.
Présentement, je suis sur Garn Mtl.

just to make it short,
does anyone know any CANFORGEN or anything else that say about class B cut up and medical file?
technically, they should accommodate, right?

thx

Take a look at Mil Pers Instr 20/04 on administering Reservists. I'll try to pull it up and see if I can find any relevant information for you, but my DWAN is acting slow at the moment.

Only relevant ref I can find is under QR&O 34.07. There may be more out there, but from a quick search I found the below:

(6) Subject to paragraph (5), a member of the Reserve Force whose need for medical care is attributable to the performance of duty is entitled:
              a.for the remaining period of duty to medical care at public expense; and
              b.after termination of the period of duty to such medical care at public expense as the attending physician may consider necessary and as authorized by the
                officer commanding the command.

Back