• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet and Greet In Vancouver!

medaid

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all, just wandering if anyone's interested in a M&G in Vancouver. If you're interested, post here you availability, and I'll set something up.

Cheers!

MT.

I'm game......

dates, well, just let me know...my availability changes daily

hahaha yes it will happen, and yes there will be pics just for you MB :) just for you.

MedTech said:
hahaha yes it will happen, and yes there will be pics just for you MB :) just for you.

Isn't this similar to what could have happen in the last M & G??  Now, across the country you are co-opting a poor, devout bumpkin, when he has no clue that he is part of a conspiracy........the shame....

edited to add: just look ....look at his squeel for joy at being included!!!

Dont worry MB, i'll make sure to drink your share of the beer.........

MedTech said:
Hey all, just wandering if anyone's interested in a M&G in Vancouver. If you're interested, post here you availability, and I'll set something up.
It can't possibly be as good as ours was, pictures or not.  Have fun all ! :D

D Squared said:
It can't possibly be as good as ours was, pictures or not.  Have fun all ! :D

Pretend is better, huh?

Just give the warning-order and I am certain the lower-main land crowd will be there.  What type of beer joint are you thinking about. the upper end.. Vancouver: Steam Works, North Shore:The Raven or Sailor Haggards or mid-zone: Bourbon St , Yale or what ever. In other words TAG YOU ARE IT. IN other words Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer wonderful Beer :)

How is sometime in June?  I should be back on the Island early to mid June to clear out and get my move settled.  And hey, if that doesn't work for everyone, we can always do another Island meet!

I'm supposed to be in Vancouver in the fall - Oct/Nov -  for my trauma rotation if all goes well.  Guess that' s a little too far in the future though eh?

MM

Sorry to syt airmich.  By mid-june, most if not all people that could attend the" meet and bitch" would have dried up due to the lack of cold bubbles and would be insufferable to deal with. As for landing on the Island for a few at Pandora's or Spinnaker's. I wish, due too both have geart beer......but would a dry and thirsty military crowd go dry. Not likely.

well..if you guys are doing it in may...count me out...i'm deployed most of may

Prey tell CDN Aviator why should we count you out when you could send a get well card and the moines to buy a round for the "meet and bit*h" crowd in Vancouver. We would raise a toast due to your round and 'Be Happy". Please give it a try, I am certain the group at the bar would be happy for you.

OKAY! CDN Aviator you cant jump plane now! I mean... you said you'd even drink MB's share of the booze! Okay how about end of April? The 29th of April I reckon?

hi guys and gals,,,
                    im in so let me know time and date....im interior bc bout 4-5 hrs away from van...
thank god for grey hound lol...have a sis in burnaby so will figuire night before m/g... lets make
it happen,,, sides i got dibs on the beer... gotta love those wobbly pops lol .. first rounds on me ...lol
                                                          best regards ,,,
                                                                      scoty b

MedTech said:
OKAY! CDN Aviator you cant jump plane now! I mean... you said you'd even drink MB's share of the booze! Okay how about end of April? The 29th of April I reckon?

i could do the 29th...possibly

Ladies and Gentlemen Wng O, uh I meant INVITE.

Army.ca Vancouver Meet and Greet
281900Apr 07
Malone's Bar and Grill
2210 Cornwall St @ Yew
604-737-7777

All those interested PM me or post on this thread. All are welcome, please dont tattoo your handle on your forehead when you show up. It'll be one of the activities. Guess the handle  ::)

Back