• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Navy.ca down?

Nuggs

Reaction score
I get a HTTP 500 error when accessing anything on Navy.ca

Sorry if this was covered already, but I am forced to use this nasty green colour :)

Crockett said:
I get a HTTP 500 error when accessing anything on Navy.ca

Sorry if this was covered already, but I am forced to use this nasty green colour :)

I'm glad green is my favourite colour.  ;D

Interesting --- all manner are working except for Navy.ca; at first I just thought it may be backup time. Wierd.

Thanks... it was indeed down, but the problem is fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

Ok , so it was not just me.

Some of use enjoy the royal blues.  ;D

I have no idea if this is the fix you are looking for. But I had the fortune of actually talking to someone at G6 who was very helpfull.

I wanted more access to the internet on the DWAN, he told me to go into "add a program" and then go to the bottom and install "IACCESS", it worked great, now I can get access to MAP Quest (which is useful to military pers) and other sites like personal e-mail.

Hope it helps.

BANFF-GUY said:
I have no idea if this is the fix you are looking for. But I had the fortune of actually talking to someone at G6 who was very helpfull.

I wanted more access to the internet on the DWAN, he told me to go into "add a program" and then go to the bottom and install "IACCESS", it worked great, now I can get access to MAP Quest (which is useful to military pers) and other sites like personal e-mail.

Hope it helps.

It wasn't a DWAN issue.... but yes IAccess is good

Crockett said:
It wasn't a DWAN issue.... but yes IAccess is good

And in most cases, you need an administrator to add the program before you can install it.

Back