• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NCM SEP VEH TECH

McGUIGS

Inactive
Reaction score
Good Day

I am wondering if anyone out there has been through the NCM SEP as a VEH TECH?  I myself enrolled through this program and I am looking for any info on what happens after graduation from college?  I just finished my first year and am currently on OJT.  Any info on conversion training or what comes next would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
McGuigs

Your ETP Instruction and MOU should detail everything pertinent to your program and what occurs upon graduation. Anything else on this board would only be speculation as there are many caveats for each NCM SEP.

i just went through the whole ordeal as a 1 year college program graduate ( and a year 2 apprentice automotive). i was granted pte. incentive pay category 3 immediately after basic and backdated. the QL3 trades course was slightly shorter as well. IMO civilian training is worlds ahead of the military, so the more you know before getting in is beneficial to yourself anyway. if you have any more questions or anything regarding this feel free to PM me,
Cheers,
Cfn. Harding

Back