• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NETPO 18-May to 24-July 2009

- m i l l e y -

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm a CSE in training (ROTP) just found out not to long ago that I will be doing NETPO out west this summer.  Anyone know what to expect? or what extra stuff is good to take for the summer out there?

Thanks

Expect to have a good time  ;D  It's a good introduction to the Navy, just make sure you have all the NCD's you were issued, have some clothes for going out into town and maybe a set of 'beach clothes' and sandals as well.  Enjoy the course now and come in with an open mind as there are a lot of new concepts thrown at you. It's only a steep uphill climb from there in your classification training!

If you have access to the DIN here is the website for the NETPO - DL

http://esquimalt.mil.ca/notc/DIN_DL/Index.htm

Thanks,

I do have DIN access, but am very rarely near a computer with access now that I'm back to school.  I'll have to go by the base and see if I can get on a computer to print it off, Thanks.

Hey there. You'll be doing the course with me :)

I'm a NCdt on ROTP out of CFB Esquimalt. Have you got your joining instructions and such yet? I've been fortunate enough to hang around venture and know quite a few people that are there if you have any specific questions. I also have the handbooks, performance objectives and such.

Back