• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Graemlins

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
For thos of you who like to use "Graemlins" (smilies) in your posts, good news.

I‘ve added a few more to the list, and tried to give a few more "military" style options.

If you have any requests or suggestions, please let me know.

Cheers

Can we get one of these traditional smiles :) wearing the old steel helmet (straps undone)? It would fit nicely as a warning that readers are about to get a "war story" (probably about drinking in Germany or a similar such event). :D

I like these new guys. :fifty:

Done.

:warstory:

Let the war stories begin!

Mike,
Is it possible to lighten the shade of green in the new graemlins? It woould make them easier to see against the dark background. Just wonderin‘. :warstory: :tank: :cam: :flame:

Mike,
Is it possible to lighten the shade of green in the new graemlins? It woould make them easier to see against the dark background. Just wonderin‘. :warstory: :tank: :cam: :flame:

Anything is possible. :)

I‘ll try see if I can lighten them without doing more harm than good.

Cheers

MIke, I can‘t get any of the above to work with my posts. I‘m using IE 5.5 SP1. When I hover over the objects I get the message ‘javascript: x()‘, and when I try to select them I get ‘Error in page‘. Dunno how long this has been going on...

TIA

Good one. I‘ll check it out and let you know. They‘re also broken for me...

Back