• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NFL Fans?

muskrat89

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
Wooo hoooooooo!

Go Cards!

Sorry, but I've been here 11 years and I finally have something to be happy about. I don't care if they don't go any farther - the last 2 games have made the season worth it!

Anyone but the Steelers...I f@#kin' hate Pittsburgh. Damn Chargers  :mad:

Cowboys in '09!!!!

muskrat89 said:

Go Cards!
*Sigh* I guess I'll be cheering for them in two weeks (never thought I'd ever say that), 'cause I still hate the f@#kin' Steelers. Stupid Ravens  :mad:

I feel the same way about the Cowgirls  :-*.  (I also hate the Patriots)

Black and Gold!

This should be a good game, hopefully the Steelers D can shut down the Cards. 

The Cards need a miracle ... EVERYBODY PRAY !!!!  ;D

PS I hate the Steelers

Someday the Superbowl will make it to half as exciting as a Grey Cup..........someday.

Earlier today I watched the Boston Bruins beat the Montreal Canadiens in a REAL sport.

Oddball

I guess some people are not satisfied with some things someone else is satisfied with. Oh well, live and let live.

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
Earlier today I watched the Boston Bruins beat the Montreal Canadiens in a REAL sport.
Depends on your perspective...ever played (or coached)?  ::)

The miracle happened, a touchdown. Keep it up Cards.

It was a joke. Nothing serious. I actually just came back to the computer at the two-minute warning.

Oddball

Oh well, there's always next year ... for the COLTS!!!!  ;D

uncle-midget-Oddball said:

Oddball
Yes Hockey is the best sport. It was a damn fine Football game goes for NFL though and the halftime show was freaking awesome. Bruce has some great moves for a guy nearly 60 years old.

If you only wanted to see the commercials, you can view them here.  ;D

Back