• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ok ....When ?

govenor_mac

Inactive
Reaction score
My son has completed his remedial training and is now awaiting Basic.He is presently in pat platoon. When should he expect to be placed.August? September?

I don't think anyone on here can hazard a guess. He'll have to find out from his Chain of Command. We'd just be throwing wild-ass guesses into the ether. There's too many variables, and only he has the info to go off, I'm afraid.

Tell him to start bugging his Directing Staff. "Hey, Sgt! Listen monkey-features, I'm tired of this sittin' around looking at your ugly mug. When do I get to go do some killin'?"

Like that! ;D

paracowboy said:
Tell him to start bugging his Directing Staff. "Hey, Sgt! Listen monkey-features, I'm tired of this sittin' around looking at your ugly mug. When do I get to go do some killin'?"

Like that! ;D

Except not quite like that...well, actually, yes...Tell him to say it just like that  ;D

What kind of remedial training does one get before basic? Is he recoursed?

NavComm said:
What kind of remedial training does one get before basic? Is he recoursed?
This is the background on this: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/42729.0/all.html

Yep sorry mich, I just saw that thread myself. I'm wondering if this young man is who I think he is and if so, I'm very glad to hear he's passed the remedial.

govenor_mac said:
Do you know my son Navymich?
No I don't Gov, but it sounds like NavComm does.  I was just passing on the link to her so she knew the background of this thread.

Back