• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

online application acess denied.

rz350

Reaction score
So I am thinking of going back to the forces after I washed out, anyways, that's not the point...I went to the apply online on the recruiting site, for reserve jobs (armour officer) and I logged in, the way I had when I first entered the CF. This time it said my access to the online recruiting system has been removed, or something to that effect, any idea why? I have a good discharge, voluntary discharge, no 5(f) or anything like that, and no charges or discipline issues.

Do I need to do this in person at the CFRC?

A

aesop081

I would be willing to bet that you have to create a new account or something along that line.  I would assume that since you were succesfully enrolled the first time, you were removed from the system when you joined the first time.

WannaBeFlyer

Reaction score
I experienced something similar not to long ago. When I called the recruiting centre, they suggested that I apply the..."good ol' fashioned way". They can however, make some changes to your account so that you can apply online again if you must. Personally, I prefer sitting with them to make sure that everything is in order. Good luck.

KrissyJ

Reaction score
It could be because of your previous application from when you first joined. You automatically have an online account under your name. I also had to apply by mail. I applied two years ago and never followed through (found out I was pregnant) and then when I re-applied I had the same problem and when I called the recruiting center they also said apply by mail instead.

rz350

Reaction score
thanks for the info guys, I'l head on up the CFRC when I get some time and go do it the old way.