• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Online Application Documents. Need help.

jgardstein

Inactive
Reaction score
So I have recently applied via online application and was wondering what documents I should include when sending them to the Virtual Recruiting Centre. The email said i should include birth certificate and transcripts but on the webstie it said to also include a piece of government issued photo ID. I was just wondering what some of you guys mailed when applying for the forces just so I can get it right the first time.

I have photocopies of my birth certficate and transcripts but on there website it says send a copy of a government issued ID which in the email they do not mention. And I was also curious to see what else I need to send that I may be missing.

SentryMAn said:
Send in COPIES of everything they have told you to send.

Take this as meaning, if they have asked you to send in copies of BC, Gov ID, Transcripts, etc.
Then send in exactly copies of what they have asked you to submit.

It is not a trick question

jgardstein said:
I have photocopies of my birth certficate and transcripts but on there website it says send a copy of a government issued ID which in the email they do not mention. And I was also curious to see what else I need to send that I may be missing.

Yup, that is all you need to send in.  "Copies" of your Birth Certificate and the front and back sides of ALL your "official" academic transcripts (highschool and post secondary).

Back