• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Order of Tests

scaddie

Inactive
Reaction score
I recieved a call today, with the date for my CFAT, Medical and Interview. Although, the physical test wasn't mentioned. Is it odd to do the PT test after all the other testing and interviews have been completed?

I am also wondering how formal the interview is. Is it just a no-jeans sort of thing?

It doesn't really matter what order things go in.

The interview is for a job, so just keep that in mind.  You may want to dress semi-formal.

There is no specific order of how the testing goes. I did my Cfat, Physical test. Then the Next week I did my medical and my interview...it all depends on the time.
I wouldnt suggest wearing jeans to your interview, but you don't have to go all out or anything like that. Just be comfortable...

Scaddie said:
I recieved a call today, with the date for my CFAT, Medical and Interview. Although, the physical test wasn't mentioned. Is it odd to do the PT test after all the other testing and interviews have been completed?

I am also wondering how formal the interview is. Is it just a no-jeans sort of thing?

The order it went for me was the CFAT first.  After it was complete I was booked for my medical and interview (they were back to back).  During the interview, he booked me for my fitness test.

I went to the interview wearing dress pants and collared shirt with a pair of black shoes.  Just be prepared, sit up straight and be respectful and you will do fine.

When I went for my interview I was wearing a pair of good jeans and a nice shirt. Things went pretty good, he rated me as average to slightly above average for the infantry so I think as long as you don't wear tacky clothes you should be fine.

So absolutly no skanky skirts or shirts...gotcha, I'll just go as if it were a school function.

is it normal that they offer me a job before doing the physical test

SEB123 said:
is it normal that they offer me a job before doing the physical test

From what I have learned from the recruiter, getting an offer before everything is complete happens from time to time.  I think to be selected you only need to have your CFAT completed and the interview done.  If you fail the fitness test or have problems with your medical, the offer can be retracted.

Back