• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa Relocation

OnTrack

Inactive
Reaction score
I will be living in Ottawa on a temp basis so that I can attend one of the many French language schools to get my language profile.  My employer is arranging accommodation and has suggested either The Carlisle (corner Lyon & Laurier) or a furnished condo at 205 Bolton (Sussex Square) in the north end of the Market area.

I do not know Ottawa all that well and am looking to see if there is anybody familiar with these two places.   On spec, I am interested in Sussex Square but don't know that area or the condo.

Any help is most appreciated.

How old are you, what are your hobbies etc?

The Sussex square location is right by NDHQ, The Byward Market, Cartier Square Drill Hall, etc... That being said it'll be a little bit busier.

If I had the choice, I'd say the Sussex Square condo. I'm a bit younger, so they might have some bearing on my opinion.

And here i was thinking that they were moving Ottawa.... At least that was my first impression upon reading the thread title....

I'd send it to BC and use the freed up space for a training area.  8)

Harris said:
I'd send it to BC and use the freed up space for a training area.   8)

Who said BC wanted it.... May I suggest Resolute Bay instead.... To my mind that would be a far better place for politicians.....  >:D

Back