• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Paid Education: General Questions

Canpride1711

Reaction score
I am a new member of the Reserves and my current rank is Private recruit. I just submitted a CT transfer application to ROTP. If accepted, what will be my pay rate as an OCdt. It’s something that is hard to find on the internet. Will I receive my Reserve force Pte pay, a Reg Force private pay, or regular ROTP OCdt pay?

jn17

Reaction score
I am a new member of the Reserves and my current rank is Private recruit. I just submitted a CT transfer application to ROTP. If accepted, what will be my pay rate as an OCdt. It’s something that is hard to find on the internet. Will I receive my Reserve force Pte pay, a Reg Force private pay, or regular ROTP OCdt pay?
Pretty sure you'll keep getting your reserve force Pte pay if that's higher than the ROTP OCdt pay

jman579

Reaction score
Bruh, did you join the reserves just so you can get the reserve pay instead of the élof pay, cause thats 400iq ngl.