• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PANASONIC TOUGHBOOK CF28 Touchscreen

medaid

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Selling a CF28 Panasonic Toughbook. It's the same type of computers used in police cars, military, and other hard use occupations.

Comes complete with unit, fully functional, 600mhz, old floppy drive, excellent screen that digitizes with no problems at all. Loaded with Windows 2000, and fully functional keyboard backlit with adjustable lighting.

Asking $300 shipped to your door. Comes with unit and power adapter. Everything works fine! I bought it for a GPS project but never got around to it. So my loss your gain. These are highly sought after for their components and durability.

ALSO comes with FREE wireless card! weeeeee!! Someone buy it please :D

Great price for a great machine.  I don't need one, but I'll ask around.  How's the battery?  Does it still hold its charge?

The battery is in great condition! It holds its charge quite nicely, and thus far I've had no problems with it at all!

Update! Found the specs of the puter.

CPU: 600mhz
HD: 20G
RAM: 127MB

Everything can be upgraded with the exception of the CPU, unless you can find the 1Ghz one which would make this puter quite comparable to current puters.  HD can be updated to faster and larger HDs. One I've seen was 130G HD in a CF28. RAM could be upgraded too! Think hard! Think! BUY!

Hello MedTech,

Will you take a money order, or how would you like to be paid? It sounds like an excellent computer, just what I was looking for....

Best Wishes,

-Rick

Back