• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Picture of the mustache dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZA-02

Inactive
Reaction score
Don`t you think the guy next to him as no reason to hide since that Mustache of is would get them spotted miles away? ( I know the Pict is different each time you log in and for those who don't know of which picture I'm talking about about just log click home till you see it.)
This brings me to my point, should we ban those awfully looking thing ???

the guy with the 1930 wrestler mustache on the opening window  :eek:

I don't see a problem with it, it does not inhibit movement etc. it is clean and well kept, if it looks dumb to you, don't wear one.

Those moustaches ROCK!!!! I started to grow one and even started wearing similar glasses to the ones Cartman wore on south park.. when he was the cop.. RESPECT MA AUTHORITAAAAAHHH!!!!  I thought they were standard issue to all the infantry Sergeant Majors, no?  (kidding)

Really, I think they look professional and kind of remind one that the military had a long history.  I also enjoy the little pictures when I come onto the site.  Some of them are quite nice really.

I happen to know the person your speaking of quite well. He's done things you'll only dream of as a cadet. Walk a mile in his boots first. Until you quit being a cadet and become, maybe someday, a real soldier, I wouldn't worry too much how the big boys look. BTW, when he's in garrison, his moustache is well trimmed and regulation. They happened to take that picture after a couple of days in the mountains of Afghanistan. Personal grooming was not a priority. When you become CDS, you can influence dress policy.

wow you guys convinced me, ill start growing one as soon as I become a real soldier, it will be beautiful and long and well trimmed, no kidding.  :salute: :cdn:

wow you guys convinced me, ill start growing one as soon as I become a real soldier,

Could we convince you to talk less (or not at all) and listen more as well?

Slim ::)

I agree with Slim. And besides, if you like to have a mustache or whatever, as long as its within regs, its fine by me. Personal appearance is personal pride.  :)

My dad is in his 40's, and he's had his since he was in his early 20's.  ;D
YThats not even a big one... You always know an RSM from a mile away...just by the mustache  ;D

Live and let live, next your gonna tell us he is liberal too. Give it a break guys

cgyflames01 said:
Live and let live, next your gonna tell us he is liberal too. Give it a break guys

Sorry if we offended your sensibilities. He started it. Unless you know him personally and wish to stick up for his childish chides, MYOB. We don't take kindly to people who talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Storm said:
A swipe at childish behaviour, followed by

;D

Whoops,
There's another one. Amazing what you catch when you go fishing.

Storm,
You can take the same advice I stated above. BTW, you may want to review the Sticky re: Use of Regimental Avatars, Ranks, etc. Being an Air Cadet CIC does not make you an Engineer. It's that talk the talk vs walk the walk thing I spoke about. I'm sure a mature fellow like you can understand. It would be like me using the Air Force badge. Oh wait, I was a real blue job once, so I guess I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back