• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PMV and Travel Limits While on TD

MJP said:
True, had a a very unique LTA "test the system" case where the member's IA was granted by DGCB but LTA policy never changed. Mbr was successful in claiming that they didn't have to be on leave for the entire time period in a reverse LTA situation.

I haven't looked to see if it was updated later but it certainly wasn't the case 1+ year after the original decision.

That's the same case I'm talking about, ask me about it at TGIT. It still has not been updated.

ballz said:
That's the same case I'm talking about, ask me about it at TGIT. It still has not been updated.

Haha will do, funny enough I was just re-reading the grievance today for a completely different reason.

MJP said:
True, had a a very unique LTA "test the system" case where the member's IA was granted by DGCB but LTA policy never changed. Mbr was successful in claiming that they didn't have to be on leave for the entire time period in a reverse LTA situation.

I haven't looked to see if it was updated later but it certainly wasn't the case 1+ year after the original decision.

Really?  I could use that for one of my staff made to take leave when family visited on a reverse LTA.  Any chance you have the case number?

CountDC said:
Really?  I could use that for one of my staff made to take leave when family visited on a reverse LTA.  Any chance you have the case number?
Let me check if I still have access to the system to grab it.  If not it may be a few days

Back