• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Previous drug use question 2002 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
JesseWZ said:
... Sigh ...

Who have you been hearing these rumours from?

What drug testing are you speaking about?

Are you speaking about blind testing, testing for cause, testing the quality of your dope?

Hard to answer your question without more information.

I understand I should’ve been more specific, I’ve heard from a couple of my friends (in the reserves) that “the military is stopping, piss tests for new recruits, because of marijuana being legal” I was assuming it would be for marijuana, and the test would determine how often you’ve used the substance. Just seems a little far fetch to me That they would just let pot smokers in. Hope this was better than my last reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian_beast said:
Just seems a little far fetch to me That they would just let pot smokers in.

Why would they not let marijuana users in? It is a legal substance, just like alcohol or tobacco.

dangerboy said:
Why would they not let marijuana users in? It is a legal substance, just like alcohol or tobacco.

Ya that makes sense, just seems kinda weird I guess sorry for the confusion

Canadian_beast said:

Also, they never piss tested for drugs during enrolment screening. So, the person feeding you this information is way off.

dangerboy said:

Canadian_beast said:

And just like they do for alcohol, caffeine, tobacco, legal or not, they'll also question you on your frequency of usage as a gauge to show signs of dependency.

Lumber said:
Also, they never piss tested for drugs during enrolment screening. So, the person feeding you this information is way off.

Ya I just did my aptitude test today and haven’t heard anything about a piss test and all the research I’ve done hasn’t said anything about a piss test, just came here to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back