• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems with validation process

TheHolyGhost

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I am new to this forum, but I have done some searching for the answer to my problem and I can't find it.

What's happening is when I go to submit my validation online, it immediately goes to the application portal homepage and shows me a message saying that I have to contact my recruitment centre for more information on the status of my application. I have contacted the CFRC and re-submitted my validation twice now and the same message comes up. I contacted IT  and am waiting to hear back. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? Could it be something on my application?

Hello.
I had the same problem.
I think there are problems server side.

I had a old email from a recruiter, contacted him directly.
He sent it to another, with some ability to pull strings,  and now I am active applicant, with a good chance to get signed.

Don't worry about it.  It can all be fixed in a minute with someone will access to the system.

commander-cb said:
Hello.
I had the same problem.
I think there are problems server side.

I had a old email from a recruiter, contacted him directly.
He sent it to another, with some ability to pull strings,  and now I am active applicant, with a good chance to get signed.

Don't worry about it.  It can all be fixed in a minute with someone will access to the system.

Awesome thanks Man! They ended up pulling my old file up and continued with the application. I scored well on my CFAT and am awaiting a call for my medical and interview!

Back