• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Qualifications badges

meni0n

Reaction score
Did a search couldn't find anything. Once you OT, do you take the old trade qualification badge off the DEUs? I am looking at probably at least a year being on BTL due to mute response of CoC on upgrading security clearance for course so I'll probably be at some parades and christmas dinner for sure.

If I am not mistake, you keep your cap badge and trade quals in your old trade until you are trade qual'd in your new trade.

NFLD Sapper said:
If I am not mistake, you keep your cap badge and trade quals in your old trade until you are trade qual'd in your new trade.

I agree with the above, but you may find that your School RSM may dictate differently.  Your best bet will be to inquire at the School as to what their policy is, as some Schools rebadge you as soon as you start course.

Thanks for the responses. I'm not at the school but will be staying with the unit until I get loaded on course, at least that's what I've been told. The badge I'm sure I get to keep as it is the same but the qualification badge on the DEU sleeve that gave me some trouble as I went back to QL0, at least according to my MPRR.

George Wallace said:
I agree with the above, but you may find that your School RSM may dictate differently.  Your best bet will be to inquire at the School as to what their policy is, as some Schools rebadge you as soon as you start course.

It's a safer bet to call and find out BEFORE you get to that School.

You keep your cap badge and qual badges until you grad.
So sez CFSCE.

I was made to remove my QL5 Sig Op badge, I am at CFSCE...

Back