• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Questions for the recruiting gods!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy

Inactive
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but hear me out. I never finished High School, my courses range all the way from grade 12 to 10. I am missing my grade 10 science that's it. I am 22 and have been accepted to college's as a "mature student" prior to applying to the CF. How sticky is the recruiter going to be about the one course. Also I've been told that if you are entering a "Combat Trade" or one of the trades that are in high demand they will bend certain rules in order to usher you along (not that I particularly agree with this) but what are the odds of me getting in without that one course??

You need Gr 10 to apply and in AB that is 33 credits and that is the minmum requirement.

Cowboy:

I was a smart ass in school and kept getting suspended and expelled from different schools so i only had 4 credits in highschool so all i did is paid around 45 dollars and wrote the GED which is a 1 day test (high school equivilancy) and that was accepted by te recruiter no problem.,

Walrus

dr_tubby@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back