• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recce Patrol Orders

Bintheredunthat

Inactive
Reaction score
I would like to share with all of you, my document I typed up of a proper Recce Patrol Orders format - BUT, I can't find it.  I'm going to look around again as I believe this could be VERY handy for those of you who use them often OR figure you'll be on a leadership course in the near future.

I made them so they could be printed in Word format, cut, laminated, and punched with a few rings to make for an awesome addition to any section commander or 2 IC's pocket.  Taking orders was a breeze.

The best part was that they followed the order EXACTLY to the letter as the marking guide for the PLQ.  The same marking guide that was used the year before by a friend of mine who did his course in Shilo.  My instructor was so impressed that he didn't have to search around for everything that I was covering, that I think I could have said we were doing a recce of the blue rocket and he wouldn't have noticed.

Let me know if anyone else has anything done up - I'll keep looking.  And feel free to share anything else like this - not just memo format and leave passes.  Helpful stuff for when those of us in garrison have to leave the computer behind for a bit.

Bin

Well? Where is it? Is it SMECS format?

I would like to see it.. I know it would help me a lot.  ;D

Bintheredunthat said:
I would like to share with all of you, my document I typed up of a proper Recce Patrol Orders format - BUT, I can't find it.  
alternatively, you could pm me with a viable military e-mail address, and I can send you a complete set of orders for 4-man, up to platoon recce and/or fighting patrol orders, defensive orders, hasty assault orders, and any other sort of orders that you may have a need for.

Or you can type up your own...

Pm sent... Man I just join this site last night and I find this section to be the most helpfulest part. Thanks guys..

Back