• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Remembrance Concert

Della

Inactive
Reaction score
I attended a wonderful Remembrance Concert this afternoon.   most of the music was from WWI and WWI, along with some wonderful ARMY marches.

we were entertained by the Hamilton RHLI Band along with the local highschool choir and the Argyle Pipe & Drum Band

while honouring the many Veterans, both in attendance and those who never made it home .... it made me think of the many men and women currently Canada both here and away

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you, and let you know that you are appreciated

God bless and be with you all.   :cdn:

Edited for spelling in title

thanks!............ and to our vets,.................we salute you!

:salute:

I play with the RHLI band. I am glad you liked the show.

Adam

Adam ~ you've played for my daughter then ... she's danced (highand) in the last 3 Hamilton Tattoos, and at the last Kingston Tattoo (if you were there you'll never forget the Sunday nite performance !!)

keep up the good work!!

Cheers,
Della  :cdn:

Della;

She more than likely would have danced with us, since she is a highland dancer and we are the pipes and drums!

LOL .... boy you can always tell military men ...... yes, you are correct I suppose, she danced to your playing.

during the last 2 Tattoos, we were fostering 2 different puppies for the DogGuides organization.  they both spent the Tattoo weekend on the lower level of Copps, but unfortunately slept thru all the performaces.  I don't have any plans (yet) of fostering another puppy this coming year, but will still be looking forward to the 2006 season of Tattoos and Highland Games.

Cheers,
Della    :cdn:

p.s.    a safe and happy New Years to everyone out there  :)

Back