• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserves and Asthma

305jacob

Inactive
Reaction score
I found some asthma threads but they looked very old. Has anyone been able to join the reserves with controlled asthma recently?

I have been diagnosed in the past with asthma and have successfully passed the medical and am awaiting enrollment for reserve infantry. They will ask if you can run a certain distance and if it is a hindrance to you, and what your triggers are, depending on these they will make a call. You won't know untill you do, if you are waiting on something, just go for it. Sincerely,

Sixfive

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! I saw that you said you had it in the past. Do you currently take any medication for it? Or do you no longer have it.

I do not take any medication for it any longer, I used to take ventalin, however, I was younger then and pretty out of shape.i should say my asthma was exertional. A lot of painful cardio and time has made it so that I can complete normal task without worrying about it any longer.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Back