• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sandpit stuff-up

OTR1

Inactive
Reaction score
Unhappy moment for RAAF at moment: part of package that killed 60-ish friendlies. No Hornets involved. Unlikely to be tanker out there, so that leaves Wedgetail. Investigation proceeds, and so on.

Will surprise no-one here how the Oz media are allegedly 'reporting' this. Excitable and pig-ignorant drivel to be expected, which I will not legitimise by linking here (others feel free, if so inclined).

Attached image came to me in email. The Tweet's author is the Oz Labor Party's assistant defence spokesman, who's about to be promoted (actual def. spokesman just announced his resignation from parl't).

Just the fella for defence minister in a future govt, eh?  ::)

Attachments

• feeny1.jpg
    feeny1.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 318
OTR1 said:
Unhappy moment for RAAF at moment: part of package that killed 60-ish friendlies.

I wouldn't describe the Syrian Army forces of President Assad's government as 'friendlies'.

Maybe they're friendlier when they're not dropping canisters of chlorine in their own people? ???

G2G

Back