• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Security clearance

readytogo

Inactive
Reaction score
IF i just (within the last year) had a security clearance done which would of allowed me as a civi to go to rcmp stations to perform work on thier equiptment (they wanted to know my last 10 years of residences) is there a chance i could skip the security clearance

I realize that noone can say for sure other than ottawa but just curious if anyone else had similar experiences of bypassing certain portions of the enrollment??

We have numerous threads on Security Clearances.  Please feel free to read them.

As for your question; if you held a Security Clearance for a Government Department and have a PRI number, you can fill in a hard copy of "SECURITY CLEARANCE - REQUEST FOR REINSTATEMENT".  You still have to fill out the  TBS/SCT- 330-23e and TBS/SCT- 330-60e, both electronically and hardcopy.  You must sign the hardcopy and send it into DPM Secur 2, along with the copy of the "SECURITY CLEARANCE - REQUEST FOR REINSTATEMENT".  This may cut down on the time that it takes to complete your Clearance. 

Back