• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

SELECTION FOR FY 05/06

kincanucks

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
The following concerns Reg F applicants only:

Word from CFRG HQ is that they will start selecting applicants for next fiscal year now in an attempt to fill all of the BMQs till Oct 05.  To be merit listed now, you have to have all processing completed (e.g., med back, ERC back and PT done) no exceptions.  Good luck all.

Do you have a graph for all the NCM positions available like you posted for DEO applicants in another thread?  Or did I miss it?

spenco said:
Do you have a graph for all the NCM positions available like you posted for DEO applicants in another thread?   Or did I miss it?

The numbers are not available.

That's awesome!  I'll try not to get my hopes up but .......a phone call sure would be nice.

Hey Kincanucks,

I'm merit listed but I was called in to redo my PT on Feb. 19/05 as my previous test results will be expiring next month.  Will I still be considered during this selection?

Air Force Wannabe said:
That's awesome!   I'll try not to get my hopes up but .......a phone call sure would be nice.

Hey Kincanucks,

I'm merit listed but I was called in to redo my PT on Feb. 19/05 as my previous test results will be expiring next month.   Will I still be considered during this selection?

Keep positive, if you want it, you'll get it!  How long is the physical valid for?

The physical is valid for 6 months I believe, after that they don't normally bother getting you in for an update physical unless you get the call.

You have to redo the PT every 6 months until you're in.  If your PT expires and you haven't redone it,  I'm guessing your name will be removed from the merit lists.

MILPO

Thanks, I appreciate the support.  I do want it and am being patient, just like to stay on top of things.  I know it'll happen sooner or later.

Air Force Wannabe said:
That's awesome!   I'll try not to get my hopes up but .......a phone call sure would be nice.

Hey Kincanucks,

I'm merit listed but I was called in to redo my PT on Feb. 19/05 as my previous test results will be expiring next month.   Will I still be considered during this selection?

As long as you pass yes.

mbhabfan

Applied for 226 ATIS Tech, 526 AVS Tech, & 514 AVN Tech, in that order of preference.

kincanucks

Thank you.

I passed!

First selection results are now in with 856 applicants boarded and 856 selected.  While the results are not official until a offer is sent from CFRG to the CFRC/Ds I can tell you unofficially if you were one of the lucky ones.  Just PM me with your name and CFRC/D and trade.  First breakdown is:

536/856 English selected.
310/856 French selected.
161 Infantry
82 RMS
59 MSE Ops

Do you know when the next board sits?   It looks like I missed the deadline by a few days...   :'(

spenco said:
Do you know when the next board sits?   It looks like I missed the deadline by a few days...   :'(

There are no set board dates.

Hi, do those numbers include DEO officers?  Have they picked all the DEO infantry officers for this year?

Thanks,
Hoote

hoote said:
Hi, do those numbers include DEO officers?   Have they picked all the DEO infantry officers for this year?

Thanks,
Hoote

Well since the boards for DEOs are not till May/Jun that would be no. These numbers are for REG F NCM.

kincanucks said:
161 Infantry
82 RMS
59 MSE Ops

Hi,

i would like to know if they selected people for these 3 trades only or other trade was on selection??

thanks

310/856 French selected.

161 Infantry
  82 RMS
  59 MSE Ops

856 - 302 = 554

I can calculate too   :)

its why i asked, in reel i would like to know which trade was on the boarded and:

kincanucks said:
856 applicants boarded and 856 selected.  

is that mean that if u were on the selection merit for a trade that was on the boarded, u automatically got selected??

p.s. sorry for my poor english ;)

George Wallace said:
310/856 French selected.

161 Infantry
  82 RMS
  59 MSE Ops

856 - 302 = 554

Like I said it was the first breakdown and these were the trades that had the most people selected.  Yes there were more trades selected and when I get some time I will break them all down.  Thanks for the math lesson.

Back