• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Service Identification Card + Dogtag

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmabone

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm new here on army.ca.

I don't know if this matter has been discussed earlier, although I did use the search option and did not find any answer that satisfy my question.

So here's my question, normally, when do we receive our service identification card and our dog tags?

This matter may not be the most important matter for me for now since I'm only at the stage of getting into BMQ, but I would still like to know.

I have posted my question here since it is more of an administrative question.

cmabone said:
Hi everybody, I'm new here on army.ca.

I don't know if this matter has been discussed earlier, although I did use the search option and did not find any answer that satisfy my question.

So here's my question, normally, when do we receive our service identification card and our dog tags?

This matter may not be the most important matter for me for now since I'm only at the stage of getting into BMQ, but I would still like to know.

I have posted my question here since it is more of an administrative question.

You get them on BMQ......

Ahhh Reserve

You'll be getting I Disks and name tags between now and the start of your DP1 Trade qualification. 

Not sure about reserve I Cards.  Think you'll get a "temp" card presently & permanent one by the end of your DP1 TQ

I am locking this thread.

The subject of Dog Tags and ID Cards has been covered in detail.

The original Poster hasn't done a proper SEARCH.

Enough abuse of Bandwidth.........I am getting tired of slow site speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back