• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sexual Misconduct Allegations in The CAF

CBH99

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
But her hair isn't as nice.
Did you just make a comment about HER physical appearance? Did you JUST ASSUME SHE WANTED TO BE REFERRED TO AS SHE, SINCE SHE DIDN’T SPECIFY SHE IDENTIFIES AS A MULTI GENDERED ENLIGHTENED SPACE GOD WHO HAS COME HERE TO SAVE US ALL FROM GLUTEN??

How dare you sir... got a SHARP chit coming your way now 😤 (or whatever they call it now)

CBH99

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
But her hair isn't as nice.
Also... since I’m no longer triggered by something that doesn’t affect me in the slightest...

If she can string a sentence together without looking at a piece of paper, or talking about some woke nonsense - hire her. Just hire her.

Not like Julie Peyette style of hire. Call a reference or two just to make sure she isn’t actually insane. But then hire her.

Loachman

Former Army Pilot in Drag
Staff member
Directing Staff
Reaction score
1. I do not now, nor shall I ever, conform to "woke" stupidity and Marxist/Orwellian terms and tactics.

2. I know more than enough about Freeland to reject her and her corrupt and self-serving party completely.

They threw out the only member for whom I had any respect a couple of years ago.

CBH99

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
What's the financial pkg, and does it come with a staff car, free lodgings and golf course membership???? On 2nd thoughts, no thanks!
Heck. I’ll take it. Staff car, few hundred thousand a year, all kinds of perks. Severance package anyone??

Plus I could just pop around the country to pay a visit to the troops, and do some cool things along the way.

I also solemnly swear not to hit on, sleep with, or send creepy emails to my colleagues. I also won’t make any crude sexual jokes, as I genuinely don’t know any, nor does my social circle.

I’m in.

CBH99

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
Good. The CAF is just as bad at falsely accusing members as it is ignoring problems. Ignoring due process is too common IMO.
Agreed.

Until anything of substance comes out, an allegation is really just a formal way of potentially gossiping. That changes when the accuser can back up the allegation with something tangible or supportable.

Being removed from the vaccine program when it needed a solid engine at the top, because someone said something about something that might have happened a while back?

I understand & support wanting to send the right message. Zero tolerance. But he also has a right to not be instantly tarnished right off the bat.

ModlrMike

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
I think we have to realize (but not necessarily accept) that we are living in an age where instant justice is expected. Presumption of innocence and due process doesn't matter to the clamouring masses. Nothing short of a public immolation based on the accusation alone, is acceptable. There is no rehabilitation, unless you're from the favoured group-de-jour, and even if you're exonerated, you're still guilty merely by being accused.

J'accuse indeed.

Loachman

Staff member
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Nope.

And I've already been kicked out, over five years ago.

For the heinous crime of reaching my allowable limit of birthdays.

OldSolduer

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
Major General Dany Fortin has filed a court challenge alleging his dismissal from the vaccine rollout involved political interference by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and two of his cabinet ministers.
Are you fuc(ing serious? WOW - who's his attorney?

hattrick72

Reaction score
I think we have to realize (but not necessarily accept) that we are living in an age where instant justice is expected. Presumption of innocence and due process doesn't matter to the clamouring masses. Nothing short of a public immolation based on the accusation alone, is acceptable. There is no rehabilitation, unless you're from the favoured group-de-jour, and even if you're exonerated, you're still guilty merely by being accused.

J'accuse indeed.
For this situation the General was informed of an investigation in March, but not the contents. The PHAC also knew, and remarked it will blow over and he can stay. In April the General heard rumours the complaint was sexual in nature, he reached out to tell the CAF and the A/CDS that the information isn't staying contained. As he now knew some of the details.... Shortly after that he was removed and he didn't step down.

If they wanted instant justice, they could've removed him before he even started. Something must have changed; perhaps not agreeing with the government that the provinces were holding vaccines in the freezer was too much......

Loachman

Staff member
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Major General Dany Fortin has filed a court challenge alleging his dismissal from the vaccine rollout involved political interference by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and two of his cabinet ministers.

I missed the last bit of this post earlier as I was just skimming through.

Source...?

Editted to add:

If anybody hears of a Go Fund Me page, I'd gleefully chip in.