• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Single Quarters in Moose Jaw

rautenstrauchc

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm just finishing up my QL3 supply on March 19th. I am getting posted to Moose Jaw. I am just going through the planning of my move, and where I am going to live. I was just wondering what are Single Quarters like? Are they actually "single" quarters, or will I have a room mate, and are there any other nice amenities, such as kitchenettes, etc. The closest thing I could find out on the Milnet boards, is that there are no single quarters. However that was posted in Apr. 09. I have heard some rumors that because of the NFTC that there are in fact single quarters, and they are actually very nice. Can anyone shed some light on this subject. I may be completely out to lunch on this. Thanks in advance.

-R.C.

The single quarters at NFTC are primarily for the students.  There were some live-in NCMs on one of the wings of the building when I was at the school.  It would all be a matter of space availability. 

The NFTC quarters consist of a kitchenette with living room. Couch, lazy boy, two place table, TV.  Full bathroom.  Bedroom has desk, bed and closet.

That being said, there are also quite a few PMQs available - first come first serve for the waiting list.

Enjoy Moose Jaw.

Back