• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

six degrees of kevin bacon

One of the new flight commanders (maybe he's a squadron commander) at RMC is really good at this.  Anyone who's out there, test him out.  He'll stump you every time.  He's a tac hel pilot.

That's freaky.  The only one I could come up with that wasn't connected to Kevin Bacon was Adam Sandler.  Even a high school buddy of mine who is an actor now had a connection.

They don't even need to be an actor, I searched SuperTrooper 's reall name and found out he is 2 degrees away

Al Vrkljan was in Assault on Precinct 13 (2005) with Laurence Fishburne
Laurence Fishburne was in Mystic River (2003) with Kevin Bacon

Hunter said:
That's freaky.   The only one I could come up with that wasn't connected to Kevin Bacon was Adam Sandler.   Even a high school buddy of mine who is an actor now had a connection.

The Oracle says: Adam (I) Sandler has a Bacon number of 2.

Adam (I) Sandler was in Dirty Work (1998) with Jessica Booker
Jessica Booker was in Cavedweller (2004) with Kevin Bacon

The first dumb celebrity I could think of BOB SAGET, don't ask why, but I love full house  :blotto:
Bob Saget was in Half Baked (1998) with Paul Brogren
Paul Brogren was in Cavedweller (2004) with Kevin Bacon

The Oracle says: mr. t has a Bacon number of 2.

Mr. T was in Spy Hard (1996) with Marcia Gay Harden
Marcia Gay Harden was in Mystic River (2003) with Kevin Bacon

The Oracle says: ron jeremy has a Bacon number of 2.

Ron Jeremy was in Detroit Rock City (1999) with Paul Brogren
Paul Brogren was in Cavedweller (2004) with Kevin Bacon

The Oracle says: henry winkler Fonzi has a Bacon number of 2.

Henry Winkler was in I Shaved My Legs for This (2001) with David Alan Grier
David Alan Grier was in Woodsman, The (2004) with Kevin Bacon

way too strange!!

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Ron Jeremy was in Detroit Rock City (1999) with Paul Brogren

Funny, I was in Detroit Rock City, working a duel role as actual Security and "Security" in front of the stage.
I'm the only one wearing a hat, glasses and a long haired wig.  I had the rough job of hoisting up the lovely topless actress ;D

Didn't see Ron though.

Thought I would stump it.

Audie Murphy

has a factor of 2.......

One of the new flight commanders (maybe he's a squadron commander) at RMC is really good at this.  Anyone who's out there, test him out.  He'll stump you every time.  He's a tac hel pilot.
ahhh, Dax....he always amazed me with that talent.

If you really want to stump it, just type in the name kevin bacon, hes got a bacon factor of zero  ;D

Back